Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Wool Merchants’ website! . . . . . . . . . . . .
The use of the site at woolmercahnts.com (the "Site") is subject to the terms and conditions detailed below. Please read the terms carefully, as your use of the Site and the services it offers constitutes your agreement to said terms.
Please note that Wool Merchants ("Wool Merchants"), the owner and operator of the Site, may change said terms at any time and at its sole discretion.
The use of plural and/or male and/or female is done for convenience only and is directed to all users.
- Use of the Site is at the User's sole responsibility.
- By entering and using the Site, the Registered User has agreed and approved that the use of the Site is enabled to him on an 'As-Is' and 'As-Available' basis only, without any liability and obligation on behalf of the Site and Wool Merchants.
- By placing an Order of a Product via this Site the Registered User is making an offer to Wool Merchants to purchase the Products detailed in the Order upon the terms described in the Order.
- All Prices quoted on this Site are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in USD.
- If the Order is for delivery within Israel, all prices charged are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. If the Order is being dispatched to a destination outside of Israel, then no VAT will be charged.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. A delivery charge will be added to the Order value where appropriate.
- All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and are subject to changes.
- Wool Merchants may cancel any sale of any Product at any time and for any reason, including following its Order.
- All of the Products are handmade and can vary in size by up to 10cm in width or length from the size shown on the Site. Colors may vary slightly from Product to Product and from its appearance on-screen.
- Wool Merchants shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss of profits or other financial loss or damage suffered by any User through any delay.
- All intellectual property rights relating to the Site, including its name, trademarks (whether registered or not) and copyright, shall be exclusively owned by Wool Merchants.
- USER HEREBY UNDERTAKES TO INDEMNIFY AND COMPENSATE WOOL MERCHANTS OR ANYONE ELSE ON ITS BEHALF, IN ANY EVENT IN WHICH THE REGISTERED USER SHOULD BREACH THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT, AND/OR SHOULD ACT IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, ITS SERVICES AND/OR ITS CONTENT IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE LAW AND/OR THIS AGREEMENT.
- Calls to and from Wool Merchants may be recorded or monitored.
The following terms shall have the meanings stated next to them, unless the context otherwise requires:
1.2 "Site" – Wool Merchants’ site at the following address: www.woolmerchants.com.
1.3 "User" – any person who browses the Site or using any of its utilities or interact (including by automatic computer activities) in any manner with the Site.
1.5 "Products" – handmade wool rugs and/or any other product sold on the Site
1.6 "Content" – any content published on the Site in any format or medium, including video clips, images and text, comments, etc.
- Use of the Site
2.2 Use of the Site is at the User's sole responsibility.
2.3 In order to enter into this Agreement, User must be a person (acting on his behalf or on behalf of a corporation) at least 18 years of age and must be legally competent to enter an agreement. By using the Site, any User younger than 18, or who does not have the competence to enter an agreement, according to applicable law at his location, confirms that he had received his legal guardian's approval to enter the Agreement to use the Site. By using the Site, any User acting on behalf of a corporation confirms his legal authority to enter the Agreement to use the site on behalf of such corporation. Inasmuch as a User is under the age of 18 and/or has no competence or corporation authority to enter an agreement (according to this Agreement and applicable local law) and had not received his legal guardian's approval – he may not use this site.
- Registration to the Site as a Condition for Use of Certain Services
4.1 Non-registered Users may only view general information on certain pages of the Site.
4.2 Purchase of the Products is enabled only to Registered Users.
4.3 Registration to the Site is subject to User providing details upon registration.
4.4 Users may register to the Site through third parties, such as certain social networking sites and e-mail service providers, as shall be decided and made available by Wool Merchants on its sole discretion.
4.5 Registration to the Site is personal. Registered Users must keep their username and password confidential and not allow others to make use of the Site under their username. Users are advised to use "strong" passwords (passwords that combine upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols). Should a Registered User become aware that his username was used by anyone else, he must immediately notify Wool Merchants about it and proceed to change his password.
4.6 Registered Users hereby agree and declare that they shall be solely responsible for any operation carried out under their username.
4.7 Wool Merchants is entitled to cancel a Registered User's registration to the Site for any reason whatsoever, with no obligation to provide reasoning to its decision.
- What is the Site Used for?
5.1 The Site is intended to enable Registered Users (subject to this Agreement) to purchase Products that are suggested for sale on the Site.
5.2 Material published on the Site does not constitute advice and/or an opinion of any kind whatsoever by Wool Merchants.
6.1.1 By placing an order of a Product via this Site (the "Order") the Registered User is making an offer to Wool Merchants to purchase the Products detailed in the Order upon the terms described in the Order.
6.1.2 The specifics of each Product, such as size, color, prints, price, etc., are as detailed on the Site upon placing an Order. Please see Section 9 below for limited liability with respect thereto.
6.1.3 to the extent that the Registered User shall purchase a Product for or on behalf of any third party, these Term of Use shall fully apply on such third party.
6.2 Prices and Discounts
6.2.1 Each Product shall bear its respective purchase price.
6.2.2 All Prices quoted on this Site are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted only in the currencies as defined on the Site.
6.2.3 If the Order is for delivery within Israel, all prices charged are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. If the Order is being dispatched to a destination outside of Israel, then no VAT will be charged. The Registered User will be responsible for the payment of any customs or import duties levied once the Product reaches the destination country.
6.2.4 Prices are subject to change without notice. A delivery charge will be added to the Order value where appropriate.
6.2.5 Without derogating from the above, Wool Merchants may, from time to time, publish and offer discounts on the Products, at a scope and for periods of time determined at Wool Merchants’ sole discretion.
6.2.6 Wool Merchants may alter or terminate any discount offered on the Site at any time and at Wool Merchants’ sole discretion.
6.3 Placing an Order
6.3.1 A Registered User may place an order by adding Products to a virtual shopping cart and paying for such Products.
6.3.2 Wool Merchants accepts payments by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
6.3.3 Payment for Orders shall be charged by a corporation which operates an external website for credit card clearing. Wool Merchants shall not be liable in any manner for said clearing external service.
6.3.4 Once the Registered User has placed an Order, Wool Merchants will send the Registered User an e-mail confirming that the Order has been received, however such notice shall not be deemed a confirmation that Registered User’s offer to purchase the Products is accepted by Wool Merchants.
6.3.5 A contract between the Registered User and Wool Merchants for the sale of the Products will only exist once an Order has been processed by Wool Merchants and order confirmation was sent by Wool Merchants ("Confirmation") and only said Confirmation shall be considered as confirmation of the Order by Wool Merchants.
6.3.6 The Registered User must keep the Confirmation in a safe place as Wool Merchants may ask the Registered User for information from it in any correspondence. If the Registered User does not receive a Confirmation within 3 business days, the Registered User may contact Wool Merchants in accordance with Section 12 below, so that Wool Merchants may confirm that the Order has been processed successfully.
6.3.7 Orders received and accepted after midday will be deemed as received the following day.
6.4.1 All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and are subject to changes.
6.4.2 Deliveries of Products to any Israeli addresses are free of charge and Wool Merchants shall make efforts to deliver such Products within two working days (Sunday to Thursday).
6.4.3 Wool Merchants makes deliveries to most national and international destinations, as shall be set forth on the Site. Deliveries to all international addresses is estimated to take up to 6 days. The prices for delivery outside of Israel are calculated by volumetric weight, and are calculated at the checkout. WOOL MERCHANTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OF PROFITS OR OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY ANY REGISTERED USER THROUGH ANY DELAY. In the event of a delay that exceeds 30 days of the day of the estimated delivery date, as detailed above, the Registered User shall be entitled only to cancel the Order and receive the price paid for such undelivered Product.
6.4.4 THE RESPONSIBILITY ON PRODUCTS AND THEIR DELIVERY SHALL TRANSFER TO THE REGISTERED USER AS OF ITS PLACEMENT FOR DELIVERY BY WOOL MERCHANTS WITH A CURRIER AND/OR POST SERVICES, AND THEREAFTER ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY SHALL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE REGISTERED USER.
6.4.5 Wool Merchants grants no warranties with respect to any delivery.
6.4.6 In the event that the Registered User will not receive a Product which has been placed for delivery by Wool Merchants, the Registered User shall be responsible for any and all communications with the relevant currier and/or post office.
6.4.7 In the event that the Registered User shall not receive a Product purchased and sent to the address provided, as shall be confirmed by the relevant delivery service, the Registered User shall be entitled only to cancel the Order and receive the price paid for such undelivered Product.
6.4.8 Wool Merchants may arrange a delivery of the Order to an address that is different from the Registered User’s credit card billing address. However, if the Registered User has not purchased from Wool Merchants before, Wool Merchants may contact the Registered User before the Order is approved in order to verify that the Registered User’s credit card is not being used fraudulently.
6.5.1 In the event of purchases inside Israel, these Terms of Registered User are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 1981 and its regulations.
6.5.2 Registered User may return a Product to Wool Merchants within 14 days of receipt of the Product for a refund or replacement of the Product, provided that the Product is returned complete, in original condition and package.
6.5.3 Return of Products purchased in Israel. A Registered User that wishes to return a Product, must first contact Wool Merchants, according to Section 12 below, and coordinate with Wool Merchants, in writing, one of the following ways of return: (1) The Registered User may hand deliver the Products to Wool Merchants; (2) Wool Merchants may collect the Products from the Registered User’s delivery address, or any other address as agreed in writing.
6.5.4 Return of Products purchased outside of Israel. A Registered User that wishes to return a Product, must first contact Wool Merchants, according to Section 12 below. Wool Merchants shall arrange collection of the Products from the Registered User’s delivery address, or any other address as agreed in writing, and shipment to Wool Merchants. The Registered User shall bear the costs of said collection and shipment of the Products. If the Registered User no longer has the original packaging, Wool Merchants can suggest alternatives or send the Registered User new packaging free of charge.
6.5.5 In the event that the Registered User placed an Order of Custom-Made Products, as detailed on Section 10.1, the Registered User may not return such Products, accept in case of a material defect or if a products does not materially meet the specifications of the ordered Custom-Made Product, except as set forth in Section 10.1 below.
6.6.1 Orders may be cancelled in writing by e-mail. Please see Section 12 below for details.
6.6.2 Wool Merchants may cancel any sale of any Product, at any time and for any reason, including following its Order and Confirmation.
6.6.3 The Registered User may cancel an order of a Product only prior to its delivery and Wool Merchants will refund the Registered User’s account for the price paid for such Product by the Registered User (if actually paid to Wool Merchants).
6.6.4 In the event that Wool Merchants cancelled an Order, it shall notify the Registered User and refund the Registered User’s payment method used for the price paid for such Product (if actually paid to Wool Merchants). The Registered User will not be entitled to any other payment, refund, compensation etc. with respect to any cancellation of an Order by Wool Merchants.
6.7.1 Availability of the Products is subject to change without notice.
6.7.2 Wool Merchants endeavors to display through the Site all Products in Wool Merchants’ current range. However, occasionally a Product will be out of stock and, in such case, this will normally be highlighted in the Registered User’s virtual shopping cart. If a Product is out of stock at the time of order, but due in stock within two weeks, this will be shown as in stock and Wool Merchants will confirm your Order as normal but let you know that your Order will be delayed.
6.7.3 If one or more Product of a multiple Order is out of stock, Wool Merchants shall not dispatch the Order until all Products are in stock. Wool Merchants will notify the Registered User, and give Registered User the option to split the delivery, for an additional delivery charge.
Wool Merchants retains ownership of any Products ordered until Wool Merchants has received full payment for such products.
In case of any queries, issues or complaints in relation to any Product purchased from Wool Merchants, the Registered User may contact Wool Merchants in accordance with Section 12.
- External links
- Intellectual Property
9.1 All intellectual property rights relating to the Site, including its name, trademarks (whether registered or not) and copyright, shall be exclusively owned by Wool Merchants.
9.2 Without derogating from the generality of the foregoing, it is hereby clarified that no use, duplication, distribution, creation of derivative content, display, broadcast, performance in public and/or making available to the public of any intellectual property related to the Site is allowed, other than in accordance with this Agreement or by prior written consent of Wool Merchants.
- What is Wool Merchants’ liability?
10.1 All of the Products are handmade and can vary in size by up to 10cm in width or length from the size shown on the Site. In addition, pile height can be different than what is displayed on the Site, depending on the way of measuring. Colors may vary slightly from Product to Product and as appeared on-screen. By placing an Order via the Site the Registered User confirms his understanding and acceptance of this. If the Registered User requires a Product of a specific size and/or color, he may contact Wool Merchants in accordance with Section 12 below ("Custom-Made Products").
10.2 Specifications and descriptions of the Products are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the Products. Furthermore, while the color reproduction of the Products is a close representation, Wool Merchants cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in color caused by the browser software or computer system used by the Registered User to view the Products.
10.3 By entering and using the Site, the Registered User has agreed and approved that the use of the Site is enabled to him on an 'As-Is' and 'As-Available' basis only, without any liability and obligation on behalf of the Site and Wool Merchants.
10.4 Wool Merchants does not warrant that the Site, including the Content, will be free of faults, failures, errors and disturbances (including computer viruses).
10.5 Wool Merchants does not warrant that any information on the Site is full, accurate and fit to any purpose.
10.6 WOOL MERCHANTS OR ANYONE ELSE ON ITS BEHALF SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT AND/OR INDIRECT DAMAGE, WHETHER PECUNIARY OR NOT, OR DAMAGE TO ANY PROPERTY RELATED WITH THE SITE AND/OR WHICH DERIVES FROM THE SITE AND/OR FROM THE CONTENT PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, NOR FOR ANY DIRECT AND/OR INDIRECT DAMAGE CONCERNED WITH FAULTY FUNCTIONING OF THE SITE, including, and without derogating from the abovementioned: problems of availability of the Site, problems with the services offered on the Site., etc. The Registered User hereby waives any claim and/or demand against Wool Merchants, as above said.
10.7 Wool Merchants shall not be liable in any way whatsoever in cases where the Registered User’s credit card is lost or stolen and used for buying Products from the Site.
10.8 The Site may allow third parties to offer various services. The Registered User is advised that services provided by a third party are under the sole responsibility of that third party, and Wool Merchants shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for these services.
11.1 Without derogating from the provisions of any law, USER HEREBY UNDERTAKES TO INDEMNIFY AND COMPENSATE WOOL MERCHANTS OR ANYONE ELSE ON ITS BEHALF, IN ANY EVENT IN WHICH THE REGISTERED USER SHOULD BREACH THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT, AND/OR SHOULD ACT IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, ITS SERVICES AND/OR ITS CONTENT IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE LAW AND/OR THIS AGREEMENT. . . . . . . . . . . .
11.2 Indemnification set forth above shall cover any expense, payment, loss, loss of profit or any other damage, direct or indirect, whether pecuniary or not, that will be suffered by Wool Merchants or anyone else on its behalf, including legal expenses and attorney's fees.
- How can I contact Wool Merchants?
12.1 Wool Merchants provides support for all matters regarding the Site and the order through the "Contact Form" page and through the following e-mail: email@example.com and the following phone number: +972774423907. Support is provided during Wool Merchants’ normal business hours.
12.2 Calls to and from Wool Merchants may be recorded or monitored as part of Wool Merchants’ efforts to further improve the services provided to its customers.
- Assignment of rights
Wool Merchants is authorized to assign its own rights and obligations under this Agreement to any third party, without notifying the Registered Users and without receiving their approval.
- Modifications and Termination of Service
14.1 This Agreement and the Site (including all aspects thereof, including and without derogating from the generality of the foregoing: its availability, its interface, and its scope) may be modified, replaced and adjusted, fully or in part, per Wool Merchants' sole discretion.
14.2 The Registered User hereby relinquishes any and all claim, argument and/or demand in relation to abovementioned modifications.
14.3 Wool Merchants is authorized to cease operating the Site, fully or in part, including provision of any and all the services on the Site, and to cancel the Agreement, in full or in part, at any given time, without advance notice and/or obligation to motivate its decision.
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement supersedes all agreements previously made between the parties relating to its subject matter. There are no other understandings or agreements between them relating to such subject matter.
Without derogating from the above, Registered User's sole and exclusive remedy in the event of any breach of obligations under this Agreement by Wool Merchants shall be either a refund of the price paid by Registered User to Wool Merchants or replacement of defective product, as shall be decided by Wool Merchants on its sole discretion. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- Governing law and jurisdiction
The law governing any and all disputes and/or interpretation concerning this Agreement and the Site is the Israeli law only.
The exclusive jurisdiction shall be granted to the authorized court of law in the district of Tel-Aviv – Jaffa, Israel, only.
Updated version as of January 3, 2018
Privacy and Cookies Policy
- The Site may retain personal identifying data provided by you, including your full name, address, telephone number, cellphone number, e-mail address, as well as other information provided to the Site during your registration to the service, such as your IP address; and including information which will be provided by third parties through which a User may register to the Site (e.g. social networks, e-mail services providers etc.), for example - your public profile information. The Site uses this information to provide the Services to Registered Users and may use said information to improve the Services and to develop additional features.
- The Site may retain non-identifying personal data, which may be used for providing the Services, such as your approximate geographic position, the version of your operating system, as well as other information which does not identify you personally and that is provided during the use of the Services.
- The Site may contact you from time to time with various mailings and offers; however, you may announce your refusal to receive further information at any time.
- Except for Wool Merchants employees and service providers, who are under an explicit obligation to maintain confidentiality, the Site may share your information with other Registered Users to whom you are connected through the Services. Moreover, should the Site be required to provide information by any competent law enforcement authority, it will do so subject to a judicial order or any other legal directive.
- The Site uses professional security services in order to safeguard the collected information. Such services include periodical checks and backups. Nevertheless, the Site is not responsible for any security faults that may be caused and are beyond its control.
- You may request to peruse the information collected about you through e-mail, by pressing the "Contact us" button found at the top of each page on the Site.
- You may send a request to Wool Merchants to close your account at any time, by pressing the "Contact " button found at the top of each page on the Site.
- In addition, Cookies are used to allow third parties, such as Google, to display promotional material to the User on other sites visited by the User across the internet.
- The Site also uses Google Analytics, a Google tool that helps the Site analyze the User’s use of the Site. The information collected through said tool, including the User’s IP and URL of the internet page the User is surfing, is stored on Google servers. To Wool Merchants knowledge, Google uses such information to evaluate the User’s use of the Site, and to generate reports for sites’ operators on the site’s activity and the internet use. Google may also transfer said information to third parties if required by law or if such third parties processes the information for Google. To Wool Merchants knowledge, Google shall not connect the User’s IP with any other information possessed by Google. The full Terms of Service of Google Analytics may be found at this address: https://www.google.co.il/analytics/terms/us.html.
- Some Cookies are deleted when a User leaves the Site, and some are stored on the User's computer.
- Every User is entitled to change the settings of his web browser such that Cookies will not operate on his computer. In addition, a User may delete Cookies stored on his computer at any time. User must understand that ceasing the activity of the Cookies or deleting them means that the Site will not be adjusted to User's personal preferences, he may be required to reinsert his login details etc.
- It is required to point out that changing the settings of the Cookies and/or blocking them may harm the User's experience and may also prevent the use in certain parts or features of the Site, as well as harming or preventing use of certain other services and features in other websites.
- User may find additional information of the following websites: www.networkadvertising.org and www.allaboutcookies.org.
- This Agreement and the Site (including all aspects thereof, including and without derogating from the generality of the foregoing: its availability, its interface, and its scope) may be modified, replaced and adjusted, fully or in part, per the site operator's sole discretion.
- The User hereby relinquishes any and all claim, argument and/or demand in relation to abovementioned modifications.